- All Gift Cards expire 6 months after the date written on them.
- All Gift Card sales are final.
- Gift Cards are non-refundable.
- No change is given when using a Gift Card to pay your remaining tattoo balance.
- Your Gift Card can act as a deposit towards your appointment and will be subject to the terms & conditions of our deposit policy.
Terms and Conditions
Certain medications & medical conditions can prevent you from getting a tattoo.
Please take this into consideration when purchasing a Gift Card for someone.
All voucher sales are final and exceptions will not be made.
- Please protect this Gift Card and treat it as cash.
Set Sail cannot be held liable or accept Gift Cards that, once sold, are subsequently lost, stolen, or damaged.
- If you are booking online, a clear photograph of your Gift Card is required.
- If you wish to book in person, please bring your gift card.
Gift cards received between the time of booking & your appointment date can be brought in and used as cash towards the balance of your appointment.
- Placement, subject matter, detail and size are all important aspects to a tattoo and it's longevity and quality, if we feel it won't heal well or could affect you negatively, we will advise against it or respectfully refuse your request.
- We strongly suggest you check out each artists portfolio to decide if our artists styles align with your own before purchasing a voucher for someone or yourself.
- We don't do any football tattoos, sorry!